[PD] Berlin workshop--17th March: Oscillation Overthruster--Pure Data (PD) Synthesis, Feedback and Noise

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Mar 13 00:35:08 CET 2007

I'm working on them this week. I have a monster self-modulator using
LADPSAs and [plugin~] which appears to be Linux-only now, so I'll take
it apart a bit and use more universal (but not anti-aliased)
oscillators, filters, send~/receive~, etc etc. Since there's only a day
to do the workshop, I'm aiming for immediate results. So what will
probably happen is that I'll have some ready-made abstractions. Those
that are into it can dive into their structures, and those that are
scared can (hopefully) just start patching. I'll post examples later,
probably after the workshop. Flights to Berlin are still cheap, you
know.... ;-)

d.

---Oblique Strategy # 165:
"Use an old idea"