[PD] ANN: munger1~ port (from the Percolate library)

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:48:34 CET 2007

> 1) compile flext WITHOUT stk
> 2) compile stk
> 3) try compiling munger

I still get:

pd-darwin/release-multi/munger1~.opp  -lstk -lflext-pd_t
/usr/bin/ld: can't locate file for: -lstk
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [pd-darwin/release-multi/munger1~.pd_darwin] Error 1
rm pd-darwin/release-multi/munger1~.opp_ppc
make: *** [build-release-multi] Error 2

You know, at least on OS X, stk doesn't have a way to install itself
so I had to guess which files were generated/needed (install.sh is
blank).  I ended up copying the .a files (these were generated when I
followed the instructions to build "a library of objects" by running
make from stk's source dir) to my /usr/local/lib/stk folder and the .h
files to /usr/local/include folder.  I'm pretty sure this is right but
maybe I am missing something else here.  Anyway both of those should
be in my path, I was getting different errors when they weren't.

We're going to drive you crazy over software you didn't write, Ico! :)

Kevin

--

++++
http://pocketkm.blogspot.com