[PD] Help - filters & band limited oscillators!

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:46:45 CET 2007

I found those, but are they really band-limited? I'm fairly sure I
hear ugly digital artifacts in the saw. The square appears to be
broken, unless I made a mistake cutting and pasting those 1500 lines
of code into my text editor (kinda hard to tell).

It's 5 30 am here and I've not slept yet :-(

I can't believe there's STILL no readily available
external/abstraction for such a common synthesis task, I just want a
"nice sounding" example that will compare with the VST's which I will
be hosting from within PD; right now "ASynth" sounds about 100x better
than anything made in PD itself ...

Oh and I don't see any "J" example PD patches, my PD patches don't go
that high.

 ~David