[PD] adding external-direcetories to paths

Thomas Jeppesen Jeppesen at skydebanen.net
Wed Mar 14 22:01:44 CET 2007

Thanks again Steffen, I think everything is a bit easier to grasp now, all
though I'm having trouble making the ':'-trick work as expected. I've tried
seperating paths with ';' instead, but when I load PD the next time each
path has been assigned it's on path-line in the preferences. Maybe assigning
a path in the object itself, as you propose, is my solution too.

Yes I was thinking about Labsalonen at LAB, at least it could become a place
where people who are into PD can meet once a month, since whats going on at
Labsalonen is what people themseles wants to do. But if there's enough
interest for a dedicated PD-patching-group in Copenhagen I'm sure something
can be arranged. Unfortunately I havn't got the time to arrange or manage
such a group, but I could be the contact who can open the doors at LAB and
make the room available from time to time.

Cheers!
Thomas