[PD] oldschool rave synths

shift8 shift8 at digitrash.com
Thu Mar 15 23:36:57 CET 2007

thanks man, i'll check this out -

but, for the record, i'm not put off by the maths so much (they are
needed to implement, after all :), but i am most interested in
practical implementations w/ and explorations of the implications of
the techniques - that's my main interest and, like pd itself, augments
my learning style. :)

cheers & thx,
star

--