[PD] oldschool rave synths

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 17:10:55 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:49:13 -0700
shift8 <shift8 at digitrash.com> wrote:

> truly - i've learned so much from pd, the help docs (brilliantly
> implemented in pd themselves), and all of the rocking folks that share

Yeah, massive community bigup, it's really coming together now. You don't
realise the incremental improvements most of the time when you're close
to a program, then one day you download the latest and it's "oh that's
fixed, this works now, there's shitloads more helpfiles, it's really good!"
And cross platform is rocking too. I get more things working with mates
who use Mac and Win than in the past.

> moving away from
> static content in general, the basic sameness of images and audio in
> time and frequency space, etc etc.

Yeah, I'm totally into procedural content, programs good, data bad :}