[PD] Binary - integer conversion

martin.peach at sympatico.ca martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 16 21:36:01 CET 2007

I'm working on coding all the useful CMOS 4000 series chips as pd objects. They all use 0 and 1 as inputs and outputs. They were used in some sequencers and synths in the 70s and 80s. I could add objects to convert from float(integer) to binary as a kind of interface to them.
I'll put them in cvs soon.

Martin