[PD] .39.2 test7 pidip missing stuff-how to fix

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Sat Mar 17 10:46:02 CET 2007

Am 16.03.2007 um 15:19 schrieb <nosehair911 at bellsouth.net>
<nosehair911 at bellsouth.net>:

> I'm running pd .39.2 extended test7 on os x 10.4.8.  When I look at
> the pdp or pidip examples they are all
> missing alot of stuff like [pdp_gain] [pdp_control] and more.  I
> downloaded the pdp_pidip_osx.tar, if
> anyone can gide me on where to put it inside the PD application
> package I would really appreciate it. I
> would prefer to put it somewhere inside the actual application
> package and not in /usr/lib....etc.
> Thanks,
> Alain

Hi List, Hi All

yes i was going through the extended installer, looking for bugs and
missing things and stuff like that.

So at the end i will have a list with all missing externals and
things. PDP and Pidip is missing. I tried to compile (ON Intel Mac)
and no success....

i dont know which platform you are on nosehair. I am looking for a
PDP/p.i.d.ip for intel-darwin.

Could someone please post that, or share detailed instructions how to
compile that on INTEL-Mac ??

Thanx to all an a nice weekend

Luigi