[PD] whitething

europa989 at aol.com europa989 at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 17:27:44 CET 2007

hi, with the subject being somewhere within the gem pix_video arena;

After successfully using it hooked up to pix_texture, then [rectangle 4 3] i think (my memory doesnt remember everything), i switched rectangle to square then back. it worked fine. then, i think the next step was I set [rectangle 4 3]'s 2nd and 3rd inputs to 16 (numberbox) and 9 (numberbox) respectively. So then, in the gemwin, with rendering still on, the rectangle was just plain white. The camera i dont believe ever powered off during this whole duration. I changed one menu option in the camera to display 4:3 window borders but also tested turning this menu option off with the white rectangle still there in effect. If i figure out a resolution on my own, I'll make the attempt to post it.