[PD] Help - filters & band limited oscillators!

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:39:20 CET 2007

All these problems are because google is bringing up the old locations
for things still, most likely because there are a lot of pages up on
the web incorrectly linking to the old sites, at least that's my
guess.

The reason I was googling is that I was on my work computer, and I
don't save non-work bookmarks there.

~David