[PD] bandlimited oscillators: set of abstractions

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 18 10:21:35 CET 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 03:21 +0100, Steffen wrote:
> On 18/03/2007, at 2.24, Roman Haefeli wrote:
>
> > i forgot to mention:
> > these abstraction are made in plain pd,
>
> <~ is zexy, isn't it?

oops, you are right. then i should say: 'it was my plan to use only
internals'. however, i am sure, that a raw square-wave can be generated
without [>~]. i'll change that. thanks for notifying me.

> > but require pd>=40, since they make use of the settable [send].
>
> Can you (or some one else) point to some info on this new feature?

it's actually quite simple: when instantiating a [send] without an
argument, it gets two inlets. the right one can be used to change the
sendsymbol. i stumbled across this feature by accident, but it is
documented in doc/1.manual/x5.htm .

cheers
roman