[PD] Compilation of externals on Mac-Intel

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Sun Mar 18 15:22:34 CET 2007

Am 28.12.2006 um 14:26 schrieb Thomas Grill:

> Hi Luigi,
> sending you a py/pyext binary for PPC/Intel here directly. I can't
> upload to my webspace due to server problems.
> Hope it works for you.
> all the best,
> Thomas
>
> <py.pd_darwin>

Hi Thomas

its a while ago that you sent me that file, i didnt actually check
back then

I put together a PD-extended-Installer, with havung cheked especially
on a Macbook

on load i get this error. SInce i know nothing about how pyext works ;-)

Is that a serious error ?

I am downloading python right now and will check later on when its
installed.....

using Python 2.3.5 (#1, Jan 13 2006, 20:13:11)
[GCC 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5250)]
ImportError: No module named numpy.core.multiarray

Thanks Luigi