[PD] Compilation of externals on Mac-Intel

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 17:48:20 CET 2007

ok, then I don't know... I had some problems with python versions,
because I had installed 2.4 and the precompiled pyext was using 2.3, so
I kind of downgraded, but you are compiling your own pyext, so that
should not be the problem.
python is a little bit touchy when you don't pass valid scripts. did you
try the example patches?
marius.