[PD] compiling GEM (cubeArray.cpp: No such file or directory)

Sciss contact at sciss.de
Sun Mar 18 21:32:08 CET 2007

maybe the problem is i didn't build GemLibs? there are two folders
Gem and GemLibs, in GemLibs README says i should run makeauxlibs, but
that can't do anything since the sources seem to be missing. http://
gem.iem.at/download.html#GemLibs says i need to separately download
GemLibs for "my platform". well, there is not Mac OS X one, so i
thought i try the linux one, but  http://gem.iem.at/download/GemLibs-
LINUX-1.tgz gets me a "404" ....

ciao, -sciss-