[PD] bandlimited oscillators: set of abstractions

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Mar 18 21:33:57 CET 2007

[expr~ $v1> $v2] is expecting a vector for the second number, and in
this abstraction it will not be passed from a creation argument. If you
wanted to use a creation argument, just use the [expr~] object by
itself, i.e.:

[expr~ $v1> 2.7]

or whatever. [expr] and [expr~] don't seem to be able to handle
dollar-sign creation arguments, so you'd have to figure out another way
to pass an argument, like:

[loadbang]

[f $1]

or something like that.

BTW, one thing that makes this a nice way to make a raw (but aliased)
square wave is that by changing the value of the second vector between 0
and 1, you can get pulse width modulation:

[phasor~]       [numberbox\
[expr~ $v1 > $v2]

[-~ 0.5]

[*~ 2]