[PD] compiling GEM (cubeArray.cpp: No such file or directory)

Sciss contact at sciss.de
Sun Mar 18 21:05:59 CET 2007

hello,

i got the FTGL source code now, could build it and link GEM, so i've
got a GEM.pd_darwin, and i place it in my Pd-0.39.2-extended-
test7.app/Contents/Resources/extra folder (replace previous one). Now
I get this error message when launching PD:

/Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7.app/
Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/Gem.pd_darwin: dlopen(/
Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7.app/
Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/Gem.pd_darwin, 10): Symbol not
found: __Z17UYVY_to_RGBA_SSE2PhmS_
   Referenced from: /Applications/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7/Pd-0.39.2-
extended-test7.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/Gem.pd_darwin
   Expected in: dynamic lookup

Gem: can't load library

?

can someone point to me to a fresh GEM.pd_darwin for mac intel, please?

ciao, -sciss-