[PD] Binary - integer conversion

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 07:45:29 CET 2007

On 3/18/07, Steffen Leve Poulsen <slagmark at worldonline.dk> wrote:
> Hi David
>
> I sometimes use constructs like attached patch. Its just a bitmask.
> Quite effektive for eventfiltering, beatcuts and patterncreation.
>
> more xor!

Ah this is interesting - and proof that it's really time I learn
dynamic patching ... your approach is probably more efficient, but on
the other hard, my approach allows for lists of any length. (Although,
I doubt that I'd be doing patterns longer than 64 very often.) Anyway,
my point is that with dynamic patching perhaps it would be possible to
use your approach, without knowing the length of the list in advance.
~David