[PD] seeking Pd programmer

the center of the bomb centrebombe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 12:47:37 CET 2007

The conterpoint is generated by the superposition of cloned voices on different degree of its own
scale and by the rhythm generator (with continuous unregular delays). Each voice is independent
and there is no a global form to shape the clone choir.

Scalisator
each clone takes a position on its own scale degree (each clone has its own scale made with Scala
as .scl file) - by the way how could I include .scl files to pd? - to create unheard chords. Each
clone change its pitch by slow glissando. The duration of the fixed pitch and the glissando is
controled by the rhythm generator. In this case the delays-rhythms-generator should be before the
pitch bend: the glissandi generator.
Thanks to ask, I will think about it
mathius

http://centrebombe.org/test-aimant.vox-clona.schematic.html

--- Charles Henry <czhenry at gmail.com> wrote:

> > The schematic of VOX CLONA (in attachment) gives you a precise purpose of what I would like to
> > generate: one live voice (mine) generating an independant choir of 13 voices with its
> independent
> > contrepoint projected in 3D sound space.
>
> What's your concept for the counterpoint like?  A canon is pretty easy
> to realize as a form for "cloned" voices.  Do the other voices need to
> have some transformation applied to make independent melodies?

the center of the bomb