[PD] Status of version 40...

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:08:00 CET 2007

Just curious, but is there a reason why the latest "extended" version
is still using 39? Is there something different about 40 that prevents
us from using it with the extended packages? It seems that there are
more and more people who are creating patches that work only in 40, so
I was just curious as to what the "upgrade" would entail, and what the
"powers that control the extended versions" have as far as their
vision of when this will start using 40...

Thanks, (this is not to be skewed as a slight to anyone, everything is
wonderful, I am just curious about how the "extended" cycles work).

Mike M

--
Help the Environment, Plant a Bush back in Texas!

"I place economy among the first and most important republican
virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared.
To preserve our independence, we must not let our rulers load us with
perpetual debt."
-- Thomas Jefferson, third US president, architect and author (1743-1826)

"Give Peace a Chance" -- John Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980)

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician