[PD] [PD-announce] Pduino 0.3 release

we are gateswideopen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 01:47:50 CET 2007

so now i have my new arduino i'm getting stuck into it.
i have made all sorts of christmas lights and the necessary tutorials
and i'm now starting the pd exploration.
i have everything running except when i try and compile the
Pd_firmware.pde for pduino within the java arduino program i get an
error that does not allow me to compile the software.

 In function `void checkDigitalInputs()':
error: `port_to_input' was not declared in this scope

and it highlights lines... 259- 272

 void checkDigitalInputs(void) {
  if(digitalInputsEnabled) {
	previousDigitalInputs = digitalInputs;
	digitalInputs = _SFR_IO8(port_to_input[PB]) << 8;  // get pins 8-13
	digitalInputs += _SFR_IO8(port_to_input[PD]);      // get pins 0-7
	digitalInputs = digitalInputs &~ digitalPinStatus; // ignore pins set OUTPUT
	if(digitalInputs != previousDigitalInputs) {
	  // TODO: implement more ports as channels for more than 16 digital pins
	  Serial.print(DIGITAL_MESSAGE,BYTE);
	  Serial.print(digitalInputs % 128, BYTE); // Tx pins 0-6
	  Serial.print(digitalInputs >> 7, BYTE);  // Tx pins 7-13
	}
  }
}

i don't know any c but from what i can estimate, there is no

int port_to_input

is this file refering to another file, or where have i gone wrong?

thanks