[PD] looking for pd course

-[eM Tv]- vj.emtv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:44:06 CET 2007

hi George and everyone !

I've just spotted a 4-days course in Poitiers, France, beginning of April
(but workshop will be taught in French - see at the end of the detals)

Physical Modeling and Pure Data

Teachers: Cyrille Henry and Nicolas Montgermont - www.chdh.net
Date: Tuesday 3 April - Friday 6 April 2007
Time: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Maison des Architectes, 1 rue de la Tranchée, 86000 Poitiers,
France
Price: 50 euros for 4 days

Booking: this workshop is open for everyone. Basic knowledge of
computers is required. There is a limited number of places!
To book, please send your name, email, phone number and CV to
workshop-makeart2007 at email-addr-hidden before monday the 19th of march 2007.

Let us know if you intend to bring your laptop (please specify your
operating system)!

-

Important note for our international participants: Even though the
teachers can speak and understand English, the workshop will be taught
in French. A basic understanding of the French language is required to
attend.

--
-[eM Tv]-
-[web.video.vjing]-