[PD] [SPAM?] [LOW] Re: visualization information?

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Wed Mar 21 10:39:55 CET 2007

Hello,

I have found PD a great bit of glue for doing visualisations. But
I have not played with VTK or the other tools. A friend is
looking at using VVVV as a visualiser with data generation
in some other package, with data sent over OSC. I have done
similar things using data production in C and netsend to
PD to get objects moving around in Gem.

Are there any projects that you can point to where these
other tools are being used, especially projects that are
not complete masters thesis projects :->

Tim