[PD] x11key, how can i simulate a "space" or a "control s", etc

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Mar 23 05:37:37 CET 2007

Hi again,

2007/3/22, moritz <erstens at gmx.ch>:
> i could found every key/special-key in keysymdef.h, but how can i
> combine some keys,
> like "control+s" for save, or "control+a" for all, etc.. ?
> i hope this is possible.

I remember this was possible in my C tests, but I found some
difficulties when I implemented it in this pd external. Unfortunately,
I cannot find the xlib-test Ubuntu package : maybe I would need to add
more repositories, I forget. I was on Debian when I wrote that one.
Which distro are you using ? Maybe I should install it manually. Maybe
I could try to implement this within a few days. Key combinations are
some of the main interests in writing this kind of externals.

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net