[PD] [PD-announce] new Pd externals available

j.c.w. jcw at othertime.com
Fri Mar 23 18:46:48 CET 2007

Hi Eric,

Will this compile for OS X Intel?  Your perl script worked like a
charm, but I get errors on instantiation about the object being for
the wrong architecture.  I've had my macbook for all of two weeks now
and I didn't even think twice about that.  Did I miss something?

Thanks!

j.c.w.
http://othertime.com