[PD] Music created in Pure Data

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Mar 24 13:13:14 CET 2007

Thanks for sharing that I enjoyed it. Some lovely sounds. I wasn't much
taken with Mr quacky at the start :), but once that was over I enjoyed the
textures and decelerating rythms. I don't hear how the maths works, but it
works for me.

If you like textures based on dilating/warping events the attached patches
might inspire some ideas. The first is for an elastic object that gives
up a little kinetic energy on each bounce, the other is a fragmentation
model for something "falling apart" that uses bifurcation. They're
for bouncing balls and breaking glass for me, but I think they have
compositional uses if you twist em a bit.
If that's a synthetic voice would you share your choir patch?

cheers,
Andy