[PD] [sqosc~]-issues

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Mar 26 17:55:29 CEST 2007

I get "nan" when I blow up a filter or delay line. It's synonymous with
pure DC offset to me. The soundcard of course filters it, but it's
basically a pure positive or negative signal up to that point. Some
LADSPAs do it to me as well, like "Foldover Distortion" and some others.

best,
d.

derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 57: