[PD] HRTF

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:47:56 CEST 2007

Pd people continue to ignore Csound, and Csound people continue to
ignore Pd, despite the great power of combining them.  I can't help
feeling like this is a symptom of being more interested in some
intellectual problem than in using all of the available tools to make
music.  Not seeing the forest for the trees, in a way.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com