[PD] Some new [list]-abs: functional list processing

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:51:10 CEST 2007

hello frank,
very nice abstractions. I recntly also started using the new features of
lists. what I miss is a split -1 (a split with negative values, which
would split by counting from the right side).
I have some other ideas, like speedlim, which works different than the
speedlim of thomas musil, it should receive input at any time, and spit
it out in the same order, but timed like a metro.
maybe you know, is there still a restriciton in the number of elements a
list can carry?
marius.