[PD] RE : WII remote

patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 29 19:22:42 CEST 2007

Hi,
the problem is that wiimote needs a library for accessing the device, even if the external is included into pd-extended, we'd still have to install this lib, unless there is another solution?

"Jiri Heitlager | dadata.org" <jiri at z25.org> a écrit : I would like to use the Wiiremote and I found the wiiremote object on
this list, but because I dont have the developertools installed (and
considaring my very limited knowledge about UNIX systems i think it is
better that way) I cant compile the files.
Is there someway I could have acces to the [wiiremote] . Could I request
it to be included in the next release of Pd-extended releases, or is
that not possible?

Jiri