[PD] RE : WII remote

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 31 15:55:04 CEST 2007

Jiri Heitlager | dadata.org a écrit :
> Thanks for the reply Patco.
>
> Ok, so to get things clear. To use the object I need to download
> wiiremote_b4 from this list. Then I need to install the developertools
> and do make install from the terminal.
> Is this then it, or is this to simple thought. Could somebody guide me
> through this?
>
> Jiri
yes, install gcc, libc-dev, make, etc, the puredata sources from vanilla
or cvs ...
 read the readme files,
 install the library first and then compile the external.
I'd be glad to help you, but I've haven't got time actually to get the
nintendo wiimote and compile,
anyway, if you encounter problems during the install, you might get some
help through the list.