[PD] boids2d, boids3d

martin.peach at sympatico.ca martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 30 23:12:10 CEST 2007

> Do the points have an orientation? Some things
> sound different depending on the direction they're
> facing.

Each boid has a velocity in 2 or 3 dimensions, so yes.
I just compiled the 2d version on WinXP, compiler complained about the line endings being Macintosh. I reformatted the file according to the pd guidlines using Unix line endings and spaces for tabs and c-style comments. I could commit my changes if nobody complains...I don't see in the source code that the messages aren't working. It may be the way they are implemented in the help file, they seem to be prefixed with semicolons there?

Martin