[PD] boids2d, boids3d

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Sat Mar 31 22:28:47 CEST 2007

Hi Jasch and all,
I don't know if you fixed the type problem, but many "double" have to
be changed for "float" in the function signatures. Then, you might
want to cast it before calling the standard math functions.

If Jasch fixed this problem in the CVS as I suggested (thanks to
Thomas O. Fredericks), then  Marius might be interested in using the
version in the CVS.

Cheers,

2007/3/31, jasch <jasch at kat.ch>:
> hello,
> i'm the one doing the port.
> in what way are they not working?
>

> > I'm interested in these. How do they work?
> >

> > On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 02:00:52 -0400
> > marius schebella <marius.schebella at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> hi,
> >> accidentally I found two objects (boids2d and boids3d) which could be
> >> very nice tools, if only they were working.
> >> I have no idea who ported them to pd, but message input seems to be
> >> broken. Is someone working on them?
> >> (the objects simulate animal/birds and could be useful for grain
> >> synthesis or multi voice synthesis stuff)
> >> marius.

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net