[PD] RE : WII remote

Jiri Heitlager | dadata.org jiri at z25.org
Sun Apr 1 11:02:04 CEST 2007

Thank you Patco,

so I encountered some problems, maybe someone is out there that can help me.
I installed the dev-tools, then I went into the dir wiiremote_b4 and typed
make install, but that resulted in zip and this error message was returned:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `wiiremote_b4_install'.  Stop.

So now I am tryng to figure out what that could mean. Does it mean I
need to tell the make what the target dir is?

Also I checkout all the externals from the reposotory but there is no
wiiremote there? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Jiri