[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7-windowsxp missing objects

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Apr 3 13:11:43 CEST 2007

Hola Ruben,

You could check to see if the .dll files for those objects are really
missing or not. If they exist in the pd/extra folder of the 0.39
version, then it's possible your settings are incorrect. Note, they
could also be in a subfolder of pd/extra. Best to use whatever Windows
has for a  find/locate command to see where "moog~.dll" is located...

If they don't exist in the pd/extra folder of the 0.39 version, you
could copy them over from the 0.38 version. I do this with the OS X
extended releases all the time when I see something's missing.

good luck,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl