[PD] Sorta OT - More touring

Dafydd Hughes dafydd61 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:52:12 CEST 2007

Hi everybody

I really hope these notes aren't a drag for anybody - it's always
such a blast to meet up with Pders in distant lands.

Again, I got super-lucky and I'm doing some more touring, this time
with a really cool indie pop band.  In April we'll be in London,
Brighton, Paris, Berlin and Vienna.  In May and June we're doing
North America and sometime in July/August we're spending a short time
in Japan and Australia, but no specific dates for those yet.

The reason this is only sorta OT is that until I'm told to smarten
up, I'm actually using Pd on stage for this one - nothing fancy, just
a couple of synths and some effects.

Anybody want to meet for a beer/coffee?  I'll put more schedule
details here in a couple of days: www.sideshowmedia.ca/tourdates.html

cheers
dafydd

dafydd at sideshowmedia.ca