[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7-windowsxp missing objects

robbert van hulzen robbert at performers.net
Tue Apr 3 16:37:49 CEST 2007

i suppose [moog~] is in ggee there too? with my latest ext download
(autobuild 0.40.2, 18 march) i had the same with [moog~] and other ggee
objects. adding the path to the prefs file (i did in an xml editor) solved
it. for me, in 0.40.2 from miller's site, with the externals and an edited
prefs from the autobuild, [freeverb~] has no problems. it's specified in the
'binaries to be loaded' as well as (its path) in the path-section of the
prefs, though i only see them in an xml editor, accessed through pd i don't
see everything that's there. too few lines, i don't know. maybe a pd-ext
prefs feature, i suppose you could work around it by writing your own and
using the ':' trick to use one line for several preferences.
hope this helps, robbert

--
Pd-0.40.2 vanilla with externals & edited prefs from pd-ext-0.40.2 autobuild
18/3