[PD] [Gem] playlist abstraction for [pix_film]

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Wed Apr 4 15:08:49 CEST 2007

Alexandre Quessy wrote:
> Hi,
> Try the amazing gems/films in the excellent
> http://wiki.dataflow.ws/PdMtlAbstractions
> Is this what you want ?

Wow, this collection of abstractions is awesome, the best one I have
seen so far due to its collection according to use of those. But I can
only download the svn / puredata.sf.net cvs version of them, not the
.tar.gz or .zip, and those don't come with gems/films, but I guess, you
have meant gems/movie anyway.

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."