[PD] frequency graphing in gem

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 4 16:56:26 CEST 2007

Does anyone know where I can get [scopeXYZ~] compiled for ppc or how to compile from cvs for ppc
on os X.  BTW due to all your help I have put together a comprehensive version that uses the best of
all I have read so far and I have attached it.  Any help or criticism is welcomed.  I realized its not the
best solution but someone out there will find it useful, I know I will.
Thanks,
Alain