[PD] [tabwrite~] broken

Ángel Faraldo angelfaraldo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:50:06 CEST 2007

Hi community,

I've just experienced the same problem with [tabwrite~] on osx-intel
running Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7. Before I was running pd 0.40.2 and
worked properly.

Cheers, Ángel.

No problems here, things break from time to time in extended but
people are actively filing bug reports; I go to the bug tracker page
and check it out if I think something's broken.  I don't have the link
handy but you should be able to find it without too much trouble.