[PD] how to pack symbols together and eliminate the space?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:36:09 CEST 2007

Hello list,

I am trying to make a GOP abstraction for [writesf~] and I would like
the creation arg ($1) to be a path, so I could then have a symbol box
for the filename to write.  I need the creation argument to combine
with the symbol, for example:

creation argument:  /Users/me/Desktop
symbol: fooey.wav

result:  /Users/me/Desktop/fooey.wav
(this will be part of the "open" message sent to writesf~)

So I guess I need to add another "/" in there too... any ideas?  When
you pack things together it puts a space in between them which won't
work for this :)

Thanks!
Kevin

--