[PD] [not really OT] a contemporary sensibility?

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Fri Apr 6 17:24:59 CEST 2007

On 07/04/2007, at 5.03, padawan12 wrote:

> I really like that Kevin. Is there any connection between the
> parts of the triptych other than a purely aesthetic one
> (which works very well imho)?

I can't answer for Kevin, of cause. But since the name of the
Situationist work is "The Naked City" and that Julie Mehretu works
with maps and urban grids and that the mid Pd patch part is a
"Expanded view" i think it suggest a certain connection. (Also
reminds me of the "Open Circuit" <http://osk.openkhm.de/>.)

> Here's a piece shown in gallery for the Edinburgh Scienece Festival
> last year
> as part of the Ensight project.

Wicked, Andy.

A more direct link: <http://www.ensight.org.uk/2006/triptych.php?
artist=farnell>. I don't have to be modest :-)