[PD] [not really OT] a contemporary sensibility?

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 6 22:35:09 CEST 2007

I'm in a band called "The Hub," and we've been exploring this very idea
for over twenty years.  If you are interested in emergent behavior of
networks, particularly in a musical manifestation, take a look -- and
listen, there's some free audio there -- at http://hub.artifact.com .

Great discussion, by the way.

Phil Stone