[PD] accessing mysql database

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:17:15 CEST 2007

Hi Luigi,

Just to be clear: Can you connect to the database with just Python? If
not, I will try to help later today. This gives me a good excuse to
try such a thing, I've been doing PHP+MySQL typical web programming
lately, but Python is (in my opinion) a far nicer language than PHP
and I've wanted to try this.

~David