[PD] GEM: controling frames

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Apr 9 23:05:28 CEST 2007

Hi Javier,

Javier García wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Its strange for me not to find at [pix_movie] any outlet which trows the
> number of the pixels while playing a movie,
>
> I would need that outled to make video scratching for example...

Not necessarily.... if you don't use the "auto" function of pix movie,
and instead use some kind of counter construction with a [metro],
[float] and [+] object connected to a [mod], you have much more control
over the current frame and can make any sort of manipulation you want by
resetting the number in the [float] object.

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl