[PD] error: counter: no method for 'reset'

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 01:35:58 CEST 2007

Because there's a namespace conflict with different [counter] objects
in different libraries. Why every library needed their own [counter]
with the same name but dif behavior, I have no idea.

Usually it is suggested to people that they build their own counters,
instead of relying on the pre-built ones. It's a good exercise and not
too hard, although the help example is lacking, in that it doesn't
explain how to build your own "reset" into the counter, without which
a counter is worthless, in my opinion.

~David