[PD] advcam

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:18:27 CEST 2007

thanks for that feedback! I really appreciate it.
the problem of the different OS is not easy to solve. one part is that
usually you don't have all OS to test.
the keyboard layout is also a problem, on linux and M$ you want to use
ctrl and alt, and on OS you have the apple key. the modular idea seems
good to me, but I also did not want to split up the patch in parts. now
I think that would be the better way to go... I am also thinking of
having several distributions for the different OS. and I also was
thinking that people might want to decide themselves which key they want
to assign, which brought me to that ini script idea. for me personally I
often use textfiles as ini scripts, BUT: the problem on mac and linux
is, that you don't have write access in folders other than  your
homefolder and if you put a patch into the pd environment ini scripts
are useless.
anyway, the next release will consist of more seperated files, promised!
and good luck with your job!
marius.