[PD] all-about-curved-envelopes (Was: Re: ead~?)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 12 05:44:35 CEST 2007

On Apr 11, 2007, at 11:55 AM, Steffen wrote:

> On 23/06/2006, at 18.29, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
>> Cool, this could become an "all-about-curved-envelopes.pd" help
>> patch.
>
> The "this" that are referred to is a patch that was assembled though
> a discussion about building ead~ in vanilla Pd. The latest one was
> names 'ead-vs-vad-vs-qad-vs-var-vline.pd' and can be found in the
> archive:
> 	<http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-06/039489.html>
>
> Or, was there being developed further? It would be cool to have in
> docs of section of CVS? (hint).

There is already a 'doc' section of CVS.
all_about_curved_envelopes.pd would go well into pure-data/doc/pddp/
with the other all_about patches.

On the topic of curves, I've been checking in a bunch of curve
objects to the mapping library.  I just realized that these would be
potentially useful here.  This is what we've got so far:

breakpoint
breakpoint_smooth
circular_seat
circular_sigmoid