[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc1 released

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sun Apr 15 20:42:10 CEST 2007

Hi Hans,

This looks great, and everything I have appears to be working great so
far, on OS X 10.4.9, Macbook Pro.   There *is* an unsettling error
message during startup though:

error: to function, this needs to be compiled against Pd 0.40 or higher,

    or a version that has sys_register_loader()
libdir loader $Revision: 1.5 $
    written by Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
    compiled on Apr 14 2007 at 03:30:40
    compiled against Pd version 0.39.2.extended-RC1

As I said, everything seems to be working, despite this message.

Phil Stone