[PD] gemhead, lower rate

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Mon Apr 16 01:34:35 CEST 2007

moritz wrote:
> i could not find how to give gemhead a lower rate, right now it gives 20
> "gem_state" per second, i only need 12 per second.
> i think i can save cpu with that, or am i wrong?

I use [gemwin 25] for 25fps, maybe [gemwin 12] would give 12fps?

I'm not sure if it's possible to have different [gemhead] objects
rendering at different frame rates... but if [repeat] works in Gem,
maybe [spigot] with a counter to turn it on and off every so often would
work too (would lead to flashing, depending on buffer mode?)?

> thanx
>

> moritz

Claude