[PD] hid, routing different devices

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:19:46 CEST 2007

> yes, that is what i want, so i have to wait for hidio..
>
> thanx!

hidio has been working fine for me for a few months (mostly OSX
autobuild 0.39.2 from 2006-12-08, G4, 10.4.8 - using Spaceballs, some
joysticks and keypads - but seems ok on Debian as well) - selecting
by ID etc works well. I have experienced very occasional crashes
which I haven't been able to tie down, but they are not when I'm
running a patch, more when I am changing things. The main thing I had
to do was send [debug 0( to [hidio] so the console isn't flooded with
messages.

simon